LIGO-RS485 FUEL LEVEL SENSOR
LIGO – RS485 probe length: (700mm-6000mm)
LIGO-RS485 Fuel level sensor is developed by SOJI Electronics. the device is designed to measure level of liquid fuel and other non-conductive liquids in vehicle and stationary tanks. The data output format of this model is Analogue or frequency
- Highly accuracy up to 99.5%.
- Length allow cut off up to 80 % of the initial length of the measuring probe.
- Automatic recognize new length after cutting feature (this feature can be enable or disable by software on PC).
- Wide range working temperature from -40°C – +85°C.
- Screen filter is mounted on the measuring probe tubes to protect measuring probe electrodes from mud and water.
- IP67 waterproof.
- Advanced filter algorithm and temperature compensate.
- Configuration,update firmware through software on PC .
- Easy to install and sealed.
|DC input voltage, V||9-37|
|Standard length (L),mm||700, 1000, 1500…up to 6000 mm|
At short circuit on analog output, maximum
|Measuring period, s||1|
|Output interface for measured values||RS-232, RS-485|
|Message interval, s||1…60|
|Averaging time, s||from 0…120|
|Measuring error, %||±0,5|
|Baud rate, bit/sec||2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200|
|Input current, mA||Max 20|
|Working temperature, °C||-45 to 105|
|Ingress protection rating, IP||IP67|
|DAC resolution, bit||12|
|Working principle||(Capacitive Sensor)|
|Average service life, years||8|